Ideal in protecting, supporting and stabilizing the foot and ankle.
0rthoflex braces will:
- Protect and support the foot and ankle with inflated padding.
- Adjust to individual foot and heel for non-slip customized comfort and support.
- Function as a protective boot for patients able to walk.
- Stabilize feet of bedridden patients in a non-rotating plantigrade position.
- Prevent pressure ulcers and leg complications in paralyzed or unconscious patients.
- Aid in prevention and treatment of diabetic foot ulcers.
- Effective for night-time stretching of plantar fasciitis cases (heel spurs). The oblique straps and flexibility of the Orthoflex brace make it a dynamic heel cord stretcher and the ability to walk in the brace make getting up at night more convenient.
- Provide patients with more convenient bracing solution during the healing process.
- Ideal at Chronic recumbency.
- Adjustment for swelling and shrinking reaction.
- Total heel protection and plantigrade support.
- Pressure ulcers protection.
- Protection for diabetic feet and immobile patients.
- Reliable protection of heels and foot borders.
- Easy apply and remove.
- Single pair of hands only needed.
- Application for hygiene wound and injuries.