A universal temporary solution.
First aid support for all limb injuries : One splint onlyAffords perfect first aid for any limb injury. Flat light package. Non-circular. X-ray transparent. Rapid application-one pair of hands only needed.
(with strap for sling and well well-leg support)
The inflated long cradle brace together with one or two well-leg straps is a universal temporary solution for the immobilization ,support and evacuation of all upper and lower limbs injuries (from foot to hip). The brace is light weight and its flat package takes up little room. Time for application is no more than one minute. If “scoop and run” is not necessary for urgent life saving then the easy rapid application of the cradle splint is ideal for optimal upper and lower limbs first aid.
- Light and small for back pack; absorption of jolting.
- Rapidity and simplicity of application. Rapid application by one paramedic only.
- Small light package.
- One splint with well-leg strap for all lower limb injuries.
- Easy to teach simple application.
- The special buckles for fast fitting can be applied by one pair of hands (no help needed from second person).
- The brace can be applied over the footwear and clothing.